We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the domain name and e-mail address of the consumer (where possible).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, or social media accounts if any. No payment information is collected on this site, as any product purchases made are done so at the referenced sale sites, such as Amazon.com, Zazzle.com, etc.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title (if provided)
- Contact including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, if provided, though we do not ask for or require it
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We only use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you by email as provided by you. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.